Your trip is as successful as you are prepared. You cannot have a good time on a trail when you do not have all that you need to keep the journey going. You would be surprised to know that many have rated a rain jacket as more important than a first aid kit. Staying dry and clean is that vital to a smooth hiking trip in their books.
With the market flooded with different brands of rain jackets, let’s take a look at this site which shows reviews of best rain jackets in 2017.
According to statistics, the best rain jacket 2017 is the Marmot PreCip Rain Jacket. There are many aspects to this jacket that make it more attractive than the other products in the market.
- More breathable
- Low maintenance
- Smart and savvy looking
- Lightweight in nature
- Compressible thereby easy to pack
- Taped seams that keep the weather elements out
- Well designed hood that can be adjusted with a cord in order to accommodate full visibility even in heavy rains
- The chin guard can wick away the moisture
- The material is soft and does not cause friction against the skin. It does not bring rashes and injury
- The storm flap over the front zipper can be secured with hook and loop closures
- The angel-wing movement feature permits full range movement of the arm
- The jacket does not rise up when the arms are lifted. This prevents the clothes from getting wet during bad weather.
- The pit zips help release the excess heat that gets built up.
- This jacket helps in the circulation of fresh air when hiking and climbing hard.
The above features are not just admired but come in extremely handy in the practical sense. Trekking is a pleasure with the right gear.